Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursdays

I am extremely blessed to have some of the most awesome Thursday nights ever. Thursday nights are worship team practice and for me, it means a chance to spend an evening in fellowship with some of the most amazing Christian people in my life, and spend it worshipping God. There is no better way to spend time. Also, it gives me something to look forward to other than just the coming of the weekend during those sometimes long hours at work. It is no secret that spending time with the creator of the universe and our savior is the best way to live, but it is also rejuvenating and humbling. It is a chance for me to ground out my week, sing my heart out, and play with abandon. There is no audience other than God. And even if I was tone deaf and couldn't play a note, it would be a sweet sound to his ears. Thank you Lord for Thursdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment